SUNDAY MARCH 28 AT 6PM CENTRAL
The twist of old and new world wines with a duet of duck
Share this event:
Farm & Vine is thrilled to showcase Joe Jurgielewicz & Son, Ltd. (JJS), one of the leading duck suppliers in North America. The JJS breed is favored by world class chefs from restaurants such as Morimoto, Eleven Madison Park, Tao, Ocean Reef Club and many more.
Food and wine bring people together. Farm & Vine is an interactive experience that empowers people to connect directly to their food source and inspires their wine pairing passion.
Highlights & Features
- Meet the son of Joe Jurgielewicz & Son, Ltd. & discover their 80 year tradition
- Sustainable farming practices include a modern wastewater treatment plant on the farm which conserves and recycles water, prevents runoff and preserves the integrity of the soil.
- DIY Peking Duck & Duck Leg Confit delivered direct to your doorstep featuring special menu and unique wine pairings.
- Certified Sommelier, Sherry Perra will peel back the labels of the special selected and limited allocated wines to explore and explain the distinct profiles of each.
- Rare wines from Nappa 1881, DeLoach, & Bouachon.